[udig-devel] Character set

Dear all,
I am trying to display some data from East Europe Countries and I have some problems with the visualization of character fields. The default character set for the data seems to be UTF8, I tried to change it using one that should work but it seems that udig can not remember the choice of character set and if I go a second time into the modification of the character set I always find the UTF8 selected and not my selection.

Is there a way to force a character set for a shapefile in uDig?

Thanks i advance,

Silvia

Back to the top