Re: [udig-devel] RFC: Move support for geopaparazzi projects from BeeGIS to uDig

>From a BeeGIS user perspective, I agree it would be nice to have an
easy way to get (most) of the GeoPaparazzi data model in uDig.
On Desktop Pc is a bit disappointing to have to install BeeGIS along
with uDig, for the only purpose of importing field data.

I also agree that BeeGis should clearly keep it's claim of being a
"field tool".. ...unless a real major (heavy) integration is
undertaken.

So, go ahead Andrea!

Marco