Re: [udig-devel] Character set

You should be able to load the data using the "generic" GeoTools data store wizard; and fill in the character set parameter.

The GeoTools library should respect our character set parameter as an override. However some shape files (well the DBF file) also have character set information encoded in the header.

--
Jody Garnett