Re: [udig-devel] Contributing

Go ahead!
(I spent a bit of time trying things out; so we now can convert most of the wiki content and workbooks).

If you could start by getting a development environment setup; this will get you a fork of uDig on github and be in position to contribute pull request.

The instructions are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment

And the email list is here if you have any questions while getting set up.
--
Jody Garnett