[udig-devel] tangled up git repo

I have been having a bad morning tangling up the git repository.

As part of uploading the user guide images I ended up with
- upstream master having files stored in the form docs/user/en/images/Edit_Tools/zoom_mode.gif
- origin master having files stored in the form docs/user/en/images/edit_tools/zoom_mode.gif

Every time I would rebase they would swap back and forth leading me into a tangle.

As such I have backed out (using reset --hard) this confusion and forced there result up to git hub.

The only work that got caught up in this struggles was
a) mine (which I am fixing now)
b) Andrea's work around collapsing WMT plugins (which I cherry picked into the mix)

I am going to continue to QA; but wanted to warn Andrea to check I did not drop anything.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top