Re: [udig-devel] Automating confluence conversion

Okay second pass is complete and I am now going to commit for review.

The details of what the conversion and clean up "BulkConvert' class does are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Sphinx+Docs

There is a move showing how to export from confluence wiki, convert and then build in sphinx.
http://udig.refractions.net/files/docs/devel/ConfluenceToSphinx.mov

--
Jody Garnett