[udig-devel] WMT plugins shrink

Hi developers, just a quick heads up about the fact that I removed a
couple of plugins.

While I was working on some small fixes on the WMT plugins, I noticed
that the functionality was built on 4 plugins.
Since that was really not necessary, I merged 3 of them into a single
one (the one containing a library and a single class into the wmt
catalog). In my opinion also the renderer could fall into the same
plugin, but that might have been a bit dangerous. Sicne I didn't want
to risk to break anything right now, I figured it was ok like that.

So when you update next time, you will be safe to remove the mapquest
and wtm apiwrapper plugins.

Cheers,
Andrea

Back to the top