Re: [udig-devel] WFS request

Alberto we use the geotools library. While it does have some XML parsers to let you understand the results of a simple get feature request … that is not really how WFS works. A client is expected to read the WFS GetCapabilities document in order to make a valid getFeature request (using the protocol supported by the server).

You can have a look at the geotools library; and review the test cases for more details.

--
Jody Garnett