Re: [udig-devel] Problem with .sid georeferenced images

A quick comment:
I have a .sid georeferenced image which i would like to add as a layer.
I select the add layer tool. I use the file option to select my .sid
file, and then it displays the following: http://snpr.cm/0TcIqa.jpg
Since this is the devel list I will also ask Moovida a question.

I thought we put in a class to allow us to check what file extensions are available and working. So in this case a ".sid" file should not been able to be selected?

Jody

Back to the top