Re: [udig-devel] Compatibility between 32 and 64 bit

It is mentioned in the release notes issued with each release. They are also shown along the rich column of the download page.

It is described as "Known Issues". Currently:

KNOWN ISSUES:
The mac release is unable to support the full range of ImageIO-EXT formats. Please contact udig-devel if you are able to build GDAL on Mac OSX.
I will add a note about windows 64, and linux 64 if you like; but I will need help from the email list here to know what to say.

How about.

The kakadu library responsible for MrSID and ECW support is only available for win32 and linux32.

Research

Checking the latest ImageIO-EXT download it looks like you may be in luck?
- http://java.net/projects/imageio-ext/downloads/directory/Releases/Dependencies/GDAL/NativeLibraries/1.7.3

It lists win32, linux32, linux64.
--
Jody Garnett