[udig-devel] Compatibility between 32 and 64 bit

Due to my recent issue with sid files not working in the 64 bit version, I went on your website, wiki, release notes etc. and no where did i see anything that described that there were features that were not available in the 64 bit version that are available in the 32 bit version.

Is there any form of list that describes the discrepancies between the 64 bit versions and the 32 bit versions?

Daniel

Back to the top