Re: [udig-devel] ShapefileDataStoreFactory and Metadata Param.EXT "shp"

It was added as part of getting gt-swing shipshape in order to run through the tutorials in a classroom setting. Having the code prompt the user for a shape file correct cut down on a lot of possibilities for user error.

--
Jody Garnett