[udig-devel] updated net.refractions.udig.libs to include shapefile-ng

I am planing to update uDig to test out the new GeoTools shapefile-ng lib, among things this will provides support for query based sorting. Form experiments this provide significant performance increases when sorting and filtering large shape files.

I will submit a pull request when I have updated the import wizard to allow the selection of shapefile implementation.

--
Levi Putna
www.ozblog.com.au

Back to the top