[udig-devel] Generic DataStore Wizard

In conversation with Frank he mentioned the following bug:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1877 Bad filename filter for shapefile Open Dialog from import Data Store wizard

This is actually a bug report against the generic "DataStore" wizard; and one that does not occur on Mac.

I was going to "go shopping" in the GeoTools library and see what other formats GeoTools has added that may be useful to everyone.

One Levi and I have been looking at is the "shapefile-ng" implementation - which allows a shape file to be natively sorted.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top