[udig-devel] Fwd: Re: Spatial Operation

--
Mauricio Pazos
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Mauricio Pazos <mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:13:38 +0100
On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 06:32:08 PM Mahmut Cavur wrote:
> Hello Mauricio,
>
> My name is Mahmut. I am a Phd student at METU in Turkey. I am studying on
> Udig Project and I know that Spatial Operations can be integrated to Udig.
> I am studying Udig 1.3.1 . I couldn't find any document how to integrate
> them. If you have any document about that, can you inform me about that.
>
> Thank you very much...
>
> Have a good day
Hi Mahmut,

Well, there are two view point depending on your profile

1 - Developer View point (like Software Engineer)
You can download the last version from git repository and adapt this version
to use the new feature of uDig 1.3.x (basically related with Geotools 8).

https://github.com/uDig-Community/udig-community/tree/master/axios

If you want to extend the framework with new spatial operation you will find a
tutorial in
http://www.osgeo.org/node/1143

2- User Viewpoint. You cannot use this plugin with uDig 1.3.x. You should read
the user docs, available in the following link, to select one of the
compatible udig version.

https://github.com/uDig-Community/udig-community/tree/master/axios/udig-
spatial-operations-and-tools/user-docs

cheers