Re: [udig-devel] Building the SDK (and removing refresh.xml use)

Hi Jody, it does not work yet.
Fair enough - and thanks for testing!
The source is missing for uDig. If you look at the generated *-source plugins, the src folder is empty:
plugins\net.refractions.udig_application.source_1.2.0.201201031509\src\
the same for platform, printing and tutorials
Right; so our build.properties must be wrong.
Reading ahead it seems you have a patch for me to apply :-)

The libs source does not work either, although the source jars are placed correctly in:
plugins\net.refractions.udig.libs.source_1.3.1.201201031509\src

I mean that from my eclipse workspace that uses the sdk as target platform, I cannot see the source of any class for geotools for example.
Looks like I need to catch up on the other emails.
Jody

Back to the top