Re: [udig-devel] Building the SDK (and removing refresh.xml use)

My knowledge in maven is poor, so I don't know how to create a filter to rename the *-sources.jar files,
but I made a patch so that the sources are downloaded in libs plugin (in /lib/sources) and copied/renamed in libs.sources plugin via a resurrected(!) refresh.xml (copy.src target)

-Panagiotis