Re: [udig-devel] Building the SDK (and removing refresh.xml use)

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am uploading the result to http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/ for you to try out!

We have two tests we need to do for the SDK to be good:
1) The SDK Quickstart tutorial
2) The Custom App tutorial

Let me know if it works for you? If so we can move it into the main directory.

Hi Jody, it does not work yet.
The source is missing for uDig. If you look at the generated *-source plugins, the src folder is empty:
plugins\net.refractions.udig_application.source_1.2.0.201201031509\src\
the same for platform, printing and tutorials

 The libs source does not work either, although the source jars are placed correctly in:
plugins\net.refractions.udig.libs.source_1.3.1.201201031509\src

I mean that from my eclipse workspace that uses the sdk as target platform, I cannot see the source of any class for geotools for example.

-Panagiotis

Back to the top