Re: [udig-devel] Building the SDK (and removing refresh.xml use)

Thank you very much!
I'll try the new SDK. Unfortunately I cannot increase my mem to 1024m.

What I did finally, was export individual features via the export->PDE->Deployable features wizard.
There I selected only the main features and not their source reference. But as options I added "Export source"="Generated source bundles". Then on a separate export I exported the libs.source-feature.

I'll play a bit with the generate.feature lines. I wonder if a single generate.feature line can be included in the relevant source-feature build.properties, instead of inside the udig_sdk-feature.
If this works and individual source-features are generated one by one, maybe it needs less memory in total.

-Panagiotis