Re: [udig-devel] Building the SDK

I noticed that the build.properties in net.refractions.udig_sdk-feature contains wrong (the old) feature references:

I changed these lines to:

I am still getting a bit confused about what goes where when in these generate.feature lines.

The docs here (http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/guide/pde_source_generation.htm?view=co) are a bit hard to understand.

The interesting part is this "<source feature id>:  This is the id of the source feature and plug-in to be generated.  Normally it is something like <feature id>.source".

We *do* have a plugin named "net.refractions.udig_platform.source" and the build.properties there does mark it as a source plugin. I am not sure if the system is smart enough to associate net.refractions.udig_platform.source and net.refractions.udig_platform.source-feature and unpack the sources into the plugin - we will see.

For now I am getting a bit stuck replacing (ant) refresh.xml with (maven) pom-libs.xml - I will let you know how I go.

Jody

Back to the top