Re: [udig-devel] Problem when closing the workspace

That does seem odd? Can you give me an example of one of the missing libraries?

Is it a problem with the libs plugin (occasionally the libs used change version number requiring you to run the script again and refresh in eclipse so it notices the changed jars).

Other than that we are using Eclipse 3.7.0 Modelling; we do our best to be relaxed about what libraries we depend on but version numbers still matter.

The other thing to check (which is a new issue); if people have installed the m2eclipse plugin it may leap into action and try and check the pom.xml files (and get generally unhappy). Can I ask if you have installed this plugin? I have been able to right click on each project and tell the maven builder not to try building.
--
Jody Garnett