Re: [udig-devel] Document View RFC

Hi Paul, my +1 come from the heart. I have been thinking about and
wishing this for much too long now.

>From the RFC I do not understand how you want to handle this exactly?
Let's for example take a shapefile (it is a good move to start with
that one). Some fields will have documents, as for example pictures of
the single feature. Will the document view let the user define a field
that holds documents? The wireframe you created shows a lot of
documents, I am a bit confused.

Ciao,
Andre