Re: [udig-devel] Composite layer control for Layer View

Hi,

We are running with over 15 related data sources, and we plan to use more, and the Layer View is becoming large.

I am wondering if a composite group layer control has been included in a subsequent release of udig?

What we would like is to do is to be able to group several layers together under a composite group control that could be expanded or closed down in a similar fashion to the  + or – paradigm seen in other applications.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ralph Holland,

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential

and intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. It may also be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any

action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender

immediately, and delete this message.

It is your responsibility to check attachments for viruses or defects.