Re: [udig-devel] uDig UI meets GeoServer

Peter Neubauer schrieb:
Falko,
this requires Eclipse 3.5? Using Eclipse 3.6 I get some compile errors
complaining abotu missing members in classes etc.

As far as I see you can use Eclipse 3.5 or 3.6 as long as you have a proper RAP version and target platform (which is 1.3.0 or 1.3.1).

You are right about the compiler errors. There are still some. Most of them are in udig bundles (code that is not yet ported to RAP) or in deprecated bundles. Those compiler errors don't stop you from running polymap3.

Also, the Traget Platform should be the combination of RAP and the
running 3.5 Eclipse installation in order to get everything together?

Sort of. You need the RAP target plus some additional bundles. There are 2 ways to get the additional bundles:
1.) copy the binaries them from our SVN into yout target directly
2.) checkout the source projects into your workspace (http://polymap.org/polymap3/browser#polymap3-support/trunk)

The 2.) might be easier and faster.

Falko
--