Re: [udig-devel] uDig UI meets GeoServer

Falko,
this requires Eclipse 3.5? Using Eclipse 3.6 I get some compile errors
complaining abotu missing members in classes etc.

Also, the Traget Platform should be the combination of RAP and the
running 3.5 Eclipse installation in order to get everything together?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer