Re: [udig-devel] translations of messages

> When your instructions work can we add it to the website?

Definitely. I am already writing the readme file with description in
WIKI syntax to get it on the site later.
But since we will have also to describe how to send in translations
for different user levels (can use IDE, can use git, can use
texteditor, etc), I would like to wait and see what happens and tweak
the docs.

> It would be nice to be able to run your script on the server and pull
> everything current out of the code repository.

That would not be a problem I guess, the real problem is how to get
files synched back in. How do we check if people do not send in files
with different parts edited? We would need a central coordination,
best if one with git knowledge to feed in the changes. I will think
about it. we could open up a page that describes the translation
center, helping out translators and supporting merging of files.

I also would like to get teh resource bundle editor standalone. Or
maybe bundle a minimal eclipse with the resourcebundle in it and the
egit plugin, so that translators have their tool? Just thinking. Also
maybe there is no one around that would contribute a translation :)

Ciao,
Andrea