[udig-devel] A bug in the add wms layer wizard or what?

Hi

I downloaded uDig-1.2.1 from http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/ and played around with it for a few minutes. I think there is a problem with the add wms layer wizard. Let me show the scenario:

1- Layer menu > Add...
2- chose web map server from the list in Add Data dialog box
3- Now if you enter a valid URL of a getCapabilities document it will work but try entering an invalid URL that doesn't point to a valid getCapabilities document.
4- Now if you click next it will not proceed to the next page and it remains in the same page (it is reasonable because of invalid URL) but it doesn't show any error report.
5- Now if you try to enter a valid URL this time it will not work again and sometimes the Next button gets disabled and it doesn't proceed to the next page which seems an unusual behavior to me. You have to cancel the dialog and start adding wms layer from scratch.

What do you think?

Ferez

Back to the top