Re: [udig-devel] Status of 1.2.1 - short list to be fixed

A few more things added to the shortlist ... on the wiki page. I am going to take a few moments and make sure we have JIRA bug reports for this stuff; allowing it to be easier to track.

Usual game rules apply; bugs will be unassigned; and you can start work on any bug that is free.

Jody

On 17/12/2010, at 7:57 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

> So reading through the 1.2.1 page ... we have some work to do today. I may not end up making it through this list today; but I may as well start now.
>
> 1. labels

> 2. windows spash screen
>
> This works for me on windows; not sure why it did not for Silvia?

> 3. Italian translations
>
> I don't know an easy way to update translations; I still use ResourceBundle viewer to check things over.
> Could we get a list of what is missing? I am mostly concerned to check if the "missing" labels
> are actually in a message.properties file to be translated.

> 4. Tool refresh (move vertex, delete tool, fill tool)
>
> We keep trying to make these "faster" by refreshing a smaller part of the screen. For now I will make them call
> layer.refresh( null ) which will make them refresh the entire screen. Slower but less problems?

> 5. Edit Geometry / Save / Revert / Commit
>
> Something more serious is up here; and I am not sure what to make of it. If the
> commits are really going on all the time; then perhaps our "layer interceptor" has failed - the one
> that is responsible for wrapping a FeatureStore and noticing when add/modify/remove is called.
>
> I am hard pressed to see how this happened since 1.2.0; as I was not aware of any changes in this area.

Back to the top