Re: [udig-devel] Next release

I am not a good developer and I think I couldn't help in developing but I will be glad if I could help in testing the new release in windows xp 32 bit and Linux x86_64

From: andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx>
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 11:21:45 AM
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Next release

Hi Luca, Devrim,
your testing would be of great help (or should I say necessary? :)).

Let's wait for Jody to schedule the release then.

Would be interesting to know what the imageio-ext team is up to.

We'll see,
Andrea

PS: since I have the code already tested from JGrass (to some extent),
I will quickly  push in the kml import and export. Dxf will have to
stay out due to licensing issues.