Re: [udig-devel] Next release

I am also keen to issue a release; I have indicated that Dec would be good (and it is now Dec). There is actually a nice list of changes ready to go:
- Eclipse 3.6.1
- GeoTools 2.7.x (a milestone was just released - we can probably just use it directly)
  We are waiting on imageio-ext for a formal 2.7.0)

1.2.1 is just a point release; so I don't mind if it does not have many user visible features (I was hoping for some of the tile server work to stabilise).

Devrim; one thing that would really really help is if you were available to help test a 1.2.1 release (we always need to ensure walkthrough 1 & 2 work prior to announcing).

Jody