Re: [udig-devel] Lightweight SWT version of GMapPanel

We have wrapped up the core in a MapViewer that can be embedded in an otherwise innocent RCP app. The detailed tutorial is part of the commercial training materials.

And yes this is for exactly the need you describe; wanting a map and no ui contributions.

The source code for the tutorial is available however; and you can look at how it was done.

Jody