Re: [udig-devel] subversion down (yet) again?

Hi Ugo,
try to checkout trunk and let's see what happens.

Honestly I never used eGit, but I heard good things about it.

If I remember correct you are on linux, so try from commandline:
git clone git://gitorious.org/udig/udig-platform.git udig-platform

That will give you what is working for me. Let us know what happens.

Ciao,
Andrea

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Ugo Taddei
<ugo.taddei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> On 11/26/2010 01:59 PM, andrea antonello wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ugo,
>> do you have the last update fetched?
>
> who knows! I checked out 1.2.x, using egit and must confess (it's a shame
> and a sin :-) grabbing code from git is all a lot of magic to me at the
> moment. Might be I pulled the wrong stuff, and I'd be happy to try again, if
> you tell me what's the working version. (Doesn't matter whether trunk or
> 1.2, as i just want to read some code and try things out, though we're
> targeting a 1.2.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ugo
>

>> I changed the manifest to work with imageio-ext (geosolutions) 1.0.8
>> some time ago.
>>
>> Checking the changesets, I confirm that it was done in changeset 9506487
>>
>> With which version/tag/branch of udig are you working right now?
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Ugo Taddei
>> <ugo.taddei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> any update on this, or at least any idea?
>>>
>>> following stuff are causing trouble:
>>>
>>> org.apache.batik.*
>>> org.w3c.*
>>> it.geosolutions.*
>>> org.geotools.arcsde (ok, can live w/o this one ;-)
>>> org.jfree.eastwood
>>>
>>> I'm at a loss regarding the batik jars (are they in some eclipse plugin
>>> now?). The it.geosolutions seem to be in the wrong version. Maven pulled
>>> the
>>> it.geosolutions.*.1.0.8 (I think), but the manifest is requiring 1.0.7