Re: [udig-devel] udig-devel Digest, Vol 85, Issue 47

Giuseppe,

> Hi Andrea, how can I check the error? There are red x on the plug in
> but not errors in the code. I past a long script that come out when i
> start udig+jgrass. Can you undestand something new?

you already pasted that one and I can't help you. The error is due to
the fact that some plugins are not loaded, which is quite obvious,
since there are errors in them.

You have to find the error in the plugin. If it is not in the code,
then probably it is in a different plugin, on which the current
selected depends on.
There is a view called "problems", open that up. If you select any
plugin with the red x, it will tell you what is missing.

Andrea

Back to the top