Re: [udig-devel] subversion down (yet) again?

Hi Andrea,

On 11/26/2010 01:59 PM, andrea antonello wrote:
Hi Ugo,
do you have the last update fetched?

who knows! I checked out 1.2.x, using egit and must confess (it's a shame and a sin :-) grabbing code from git is all a lot of magic to me at the moment. Might be I pulled the wrong stuff, and I'd be happy to try again, if you tell me what's the working version. (Doesn't matter whether trunk or 1.2, as i just want to read some code and try things out, though we're targeting a 1.2.)

Thanks,

Ugo

I changed the manifest to work with imageio-ext (geosolutions) 1.0.8
some time ago.

Checking the changesets, I confirm that it was done in changeset 9506487

With which version/tag/branch of udig are you working right now?

Andrea

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Ugo Taddei