Re: [udig-devel] double click problem

For ENTER...  it is a key event.  I don't know if we have an api where you
can trigger events programatically.  You may need to add one.  But given
that a button can access the event manager of a viewport pane you should be
able to make the button issue a ENTER key event.

Jesse

	for <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
	Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:22:50 -0700 (PDT)