Re: [udig-devel] SWTBot

Looking at the website a bit more does not provide confidence.

Under "Releases" ...

2.0 beta:	2009-01-05	planned
2.0 RC1:	2009-01-20	planned

So the two future releases are both marked in the past; not good! Oh
wait it appears to just be a page with nobody keeping it up to date.

Still the wiki has content so we will see how it works.

Okay they do have Eclipse 3.6 downloads:
- http://www.eclipse.org/swtbot/downloads.php

Jody