Re: [udig-devel] project interceptors + export

That is a good point.
Can I ask people to give some comment on that matter please.

There is an open project, a close project and there has to be a save
as project (which now is there).

It is consistent with the fact that the save button issues a save of
the map, which by the user is felt like a saving whatever is in the
project. So far so good.

I also would bee keen to remove the export project entry, in order to
not confuse users with a duplicated operation.

Andrea