[udig-devel] hopefull small changes with .gitignore and doc folders

Going to quickly ask for a code review from the next person that updates :-)

In following the development environment instructions there is a preference setting for turning on the generation of extension point documentation.

This results in the generation of a "doc" folder in every udig plugin that defines an extension point for others; these were showing up for me as a local change when performing "git status".

I have added the doc directories to git; and also added a couple of ".gitignore" files in cases where the generated "bin" folders also showed up as a local change.

Jody

Back to the top