Re: [udig-devel] project interceptors + export

I have a small trouble with that; the open, save, save as menu options are defined according to the current editor. So save as is possible; but it should allow you to save the current map file - not a project.

Import and Export are defined to managing non editor things which is why we have used them

There are several map interceptors; I tried to document them when I reviewed the code - let me look.
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/10+Interceptors#10Interceptors-MapInterceptors

We can look in the code base to see if there is more; or perhaps the correct time to define them is now when you need them.

Jody