Re: [udig-devel] jgrass merges

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:30 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PSC,
I have a set of features from JGrass that I would love to see in uDig
and also think they would make sense in a general purpose GIS.

Since I am not able to add the feature requests to the WIKI right now
(refractions domains seems to be in trouble again), I list them here
(if available with a screenshot as it is now in JGrass):

- csv to shapefile import tool [1]
yes.
- profile tool [2]
yes
- an export wizard for coverages, with the possibility to export
either in geotiff or in ESRI ascii
yes
- a coverage query tool [3]
yes
- navigation view [4]
 I couldn't load this link so I am not sure what this is.
- netcdf format support [4]
yes

Comments are welcome,
Andrea