[udig-devel] How to render geometries with vertices

Hi,

We use axios splitting module and want to increase usability of the tool.
Is there a way to display all geoms with vertices on the currently selected layer by default, when activating the split tool
(pressing the tool button) without explicitly selecting any geom. This would
ease the split-procedure, when drawing the splitline and snapping to vertices!

Do I have to hook on the renderer or the splittool? Can someone please give me some hints?
Thank you!

Rudi Hochmeister
Magistrat der Stadt Wien
MA 14 - ADV - Referat EG3