Re: [udig-devel] What happened with et.refractions.udig.render.feature.shapefile?

Strangely enough I can see the same problem when I try to look at http://udig.refractions.net/files
(but normal udig.refractions.net is working for me; perhaps I added it to hosts or something).

I found an sdk I produced earlier that matches the 1.2-SNAPSHOT (with GeoTools 2.7). But I am un able to upload it for Craig :-(

I can make a new one if needed; but we will need to here back about the webdav folder above.

Jody