[udig-devel] Eclipse 3.6.1

I noticed that Eclipse 3.6.1 has been released; one of the issues we have had with Eclipse 3.6 is a problem in how the Eclipse Modeling pacakage has been produced.
- two jars lack an OSGi manifest and give us grief when defining the target platform when exporting the application or sdk
- export process fails when referencing the translation plugins

The workaround has been to:
1. startup eclipse
2. reload the target platform
3. then release

If Eclipse 3.6.1 helps with this issue I would like to recommend we upgrade.

Jody

Back to the top