Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2.1 ?

Thanks Jody.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think we can wait for your schedule; sounds like moovida has some other activities to keep us amused on this email list (style editors and so forth).

I wil start making an SDK snapshot for you to try; and will report back. I may end up having difficulty uploading it, so an IRC session or shared screen session is a good fall back strategy.

Jody