Re: [udig-devel] jive-udig-platform clone

Now that we all got hands dirty on git I would suggest to make an IRC
to talk about ways to proceed in future. Things like use fo branch
against a repo clone and similar matters, in order to have a similar
way of doing things.

I will be away for the next week and with old style internet
connection (i.e. almost none). So please wait for me for the IRC :)

Ciao
Andrea