Re: [udig-devel] jive-udig-platform clone

I kind of did what Jesse told me; and did not follow the directions (the directions were being written as I was set up).

In following the instructions you provided I end up with a "commit" for  a bunch of files; should I submit that as a merge request of main? (or should we make the change to main and ask people to update...).

Jody