Re: [udig-devel] problem in uDig Export Procedure

Back an an actual computer now; I will jump on IRC to see if you need assistance. Other then that it looks like you need to download eclipse 3.6 and release from there.

Let me check the right links are provided:

It all looks good to me; I will remove references to the older copies of eclipse to prevent confusion.
If you have any questions as you go through the steps please ask.

Jody