[udig-devel] problem in uDig Export Procedure

I have checked out uDig and imported it into eclipse. I could run the main application without any problem. Now, when I try to export the application (based on the instructions here http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/uDig+Export+Procedure) I get a directory with the following content (after applying post production instructions):

/configuration
/gdal_data
/jre
/plugins
/.eclipseproduct
/udig.bat
/udig_internal.exe
/udig_internal.ini

When I try to run the udig.bat it exits with exit code 13.

FYI the plugins folder contains only a jar file named org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar and a directory named org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519. What about the other plugins? I was expecting more plugins here!

Any help is really appreciated.

Back to the top