Re: [udig-devel] problem in uDig Export Procedure

That really did not work for you :-)

Can you confirm that running the udig.product works for you from
eclipse before hand? Delete any previous run configurations you have
and then give it a go.

You can open up the run configuration after executing udig.product
once; and then hit validate plugins to see if any plugins have been
shut off because their dependencies could not be satisfied.

The only one you should be in danger of missing is the udig_language
feature - as you would need the "latest" dropins 3.6.0 where I have
packaged some langauges from the babel project.

When you went through the steps of releasing udig.product it should of
failed if the plugins could not be gathered up an exported?

Jody