Re: [udig-devel] 1.2-SNAPSHOT available for testing

On 15/07/2010, at 6:14 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

> Ok, the above should be really easy to fix.

Cool; I will ask for a code review when you are back online.

> I will be gone in the next hours. In the meanwhile I have reported
> problems (too many) in a new section temporarily created in
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.2.0

Thanks.

> Check out: Fast 1.2SNAPSHOT issues (for discussion)

 am having a bit of trouble sorting them out according to quickstart, walkthrough 1, walkthrough 2 when you report them in a group. For now I will make a June 11th 1.2-SNAPSHOT heading and start listing things there. I would like to stick to the walkthroughs so we can have a set target for release; if you need us to expand scope to test additional functionality we can alway add to the walkthroughs right?

> I'll be on IRC whenever I get back.

Sounds good.

Jody

Back to the top